Moving the contents of your in-house datacentres into a virtualised environment managed by a Cloud provider using pooled physical resources and accessible via secured Internet connections. That kind of architecture is what defines Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
By choosing vCloud.ie IaaS you can convert Capex to Opex, as you no longer need to purchase hardware for your datacentres, maintain and replace equipment or ensure 24x7x365 uptime. A pay-as-you-go model – where you pay for capacity only when you need it – also enables you to save money
vCloud.ie IaaS allows you to access your apps, data and other resources as long as an Internet connection is available.Many companies increasing rely on IaaS to empower their mobile workforce and to provide the foundation for their Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
With its on-demand availability and robust agility vCloud.ie IaaS lets you develop and deploy new products and services more rapidly, decreasing your time to market.
You can quickly scale your capacity up and down depending on your business needs, changing opportunities in the market-place or consumer demand. You can very easily increase Infrastructure during your busy periods and reduce when quieter.
Why choose vCloud.ie for your IaaS needs
- 100% uptime record – we have a proven 100% uptime record since 2008.
- Personal touch – You will always speak with a human – we are not a call centre.
- Enterprise grade solutions: vCloud.ie build enterprise grade solutions.
- Fully customisable: We listen, learn and build the solution you want. We do not dictate that you fit into any specific box.
- Long-term Partnership. We forge deep relationships with our clients and have a very loyal customer base.
- Interoperability: vCloud.ie supports 450+ operating systems which allows you to keep options open and avoid supplier lock-in.
- Flexibility – you have the ability to scale up/down requirements as needs arise.
- Cost visibility – vCloud.ie can provide you with the costs of the entire solution with no hidden fees.
- Peace of mind – We are proposing a very simple solution with built in assurances and the ability to self-test.
Here’s why Total Produce choose vCloud.ie for their IaaS
Total Produce is one of Europe’s premier fresh produce providers with over 4,000 employees operating out of more that 100 facilities across 20 countries. The Total Produce Group distributes some 300 million cartons of fresh produce to the retail, wholesale, foodservice and processing sectors across Europe and North America Annually.
- Performance is better on our enterprise grade hardware.
- Personal service from the vCloud.ie technical team – there is no such thing as a ridiculous question.
- The depth of knowledge from our technical team means that there is no requirement to train internal staff on new Infrastructure – this meant cost savings for Total Produce.
- The IT department at Total Produce can concentrate on planning and prevention rather than firefighting